We’re passionate supporters of the Lean In movement and it was exciting to hear that a new version of the book has been released especially for graduates.
Since Lean In was published a year ago, it has sparked a global conversation about gender equality. Now Sheryl Sandberg has enlisted the help of experts to create Lean In for Graduates, a handbook that offers instruction and inspiration for the next generation.
Lean In for Graduates includes the full text of the original bestseller as well as new chapters on finding your first job, negotiating your salary, listening to your inner voice, and leaning in for women of color and millennial men.
There are lots of exciting ways to get involved over the next few weeks:
- Visit leanin.org/graduates for 10 tips for graduates—and lots of great resources for sitting at the table, using your voice, and leaning way in!
- Host a viewing party for a Livestream event with Sheryl and LeanIn.Org president Rachel Thomas on April 24 @ 12:30 pm EST
- Tune into our other author events:
- April 14 @ 4 pm EST / Topic: Listen to Your Inner Voice
- April 30 @ 7 pm EST / Topic: Man Up and Lean In
- May 8 @ 3 pm EST / Topic: Your First Job
Make sure you get involved!